Sunday, 15 January 2017

Bursting with colour

Hi, Sarah G here! 

I have been playing with colour bursts and wanted to try out these vibrant colours with some Uniko designs.

I white embossed the beautiful butterfly from English Country Garden and combined it with colour bursts in blue and purple:

 
The embossing resists the colours - I love the way that they swirl and mix when sprayed with water!  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to flatten the card after it had got wet so it looks wavy here.  It really needed a night under something heavy but you get the idea :)

 
I tried the same technique with the chrysanthemum stamp.  The oranges, reds and yellows give the image definition.  I combined it with a sentiment from Originally Organic.
 
I hope you like the combination of bright colours with the white embossing.  It makes the images pop!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful burst of colors Sarah, love the bright colors against the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing Sarah, fab use of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - I love the vibrancy of the colours, so cheerful!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - they are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! This is gorgeous Sarah ! Didn't know the Colour Burst product but the result is just stunning ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors - love how they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful effect! I got a few color bursts to try out but have not found the time yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Such breathless colors!!! Love both these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards, Sarah. I especially like the butterfly. I MUST find time to watch my Brushos DVD. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated