Wednesday 18 January 2017

Design Team Inspiration - a mix of 4 Uniko sets

Hello all this is Rahmat.
I am up with another inspiration for you all.

This is the card I made.


The color inspiration was from a picture from my another challenge post.

I have used these 4 sets below to create this card.


I started with the background buiders -  round in cirlces set, and stamped the stringed circles in a bright pink pigment.

Followed by stamping the flowers from Flower Power #6, and background  builders - winter vines addition set. The ink is SU - calypso coral.
Finally stamping the sentiment from the Pure Florals -cosmos set, on a white strip.



I hope I have provided some inspiration to mix and used some of the Uniko stamps you have in your stash.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great way to mix and match different sets.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of Uniko clear stamps you have used Rahmat, it really showcases how they can be combined. Loving the vertical design too, reminds me of pretty vintage wallpaper. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated