Thursday 5 January 2017

Uniko Sponsors TIME OUT Challenges

Hey!

I'm super happy you have stopped by today, I'm a little later than I had planned to be today, but I am here to let you know that Uniko is kicking off 2017's Sponsorships by sponsoring the new challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges HERE.

This fortnight over at TIME OUT the challenge is a theme...

Winter

and the optional twist is:

White on White
(you can use black and other neutrals for the sentiment)


Now, if you twist with the challenge you will be in the chance of winning a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko website store.

I thought I would make a card to inspire you to join in...




As you can see I opted not to 'twist' this time, I was inspired to use the Winter Foliage clear stamp set (back in stock this month) and I combined a sentiment from Stunning Snowflakes.




Hopefully you can see that I tried to create a frosted snow effect to the foliage, by added some glitter to selected parts. 

Be sure to pop on over to the TIME OUT Challenge blog HERE for some amazing inspiration from the TO Design Team and you will find the challenge rules and linky there too. 

I hope to see you in the gallery ;)
Hugs

Supplies:
Uniko Clear Stamps: Stunning Snowflakes & Winter Foliage
Card: Hobby Craft White
Ink: Stampin! Up! Chocolate Chip, Garden Green & Real Red
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Glitter. Foam Adhesive. MISTI

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Bev! I've fallen behind with comments but have sent numerous 'thought bubbles' of WOW in response to your most recent cards! This one: winter wonderful! Love the pine cones!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you got to play at TO and this is a stunning and bold design, love the added snow. Thanks for sponsoring us and all your support x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Bev ! This Winter foliage is so delicate and even more with the glitter on it ! It reminds me the magical landscapes we have these days with the frost ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate and so pretty, Bev ... the frosty sparkle is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sponsoring us Bev. Love your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and to me so winter! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated