Saturday 7 January 2017

Design Team Inspiration - a mix of stamping, heat embossing and water-coloring

Hello everyone this is Rahmat here.

I am up with a inspiration using Uniko's previously released sets. I used the Flower Power stamp set to make this card.

I have a step by step picture below to show you the process.




In the picture below are all the supplies I had used for this card.


The supplies used for this card

I started with a water color panel, and stamped the leafy stems using SU - wild wasabi.




Followed by stamping and heat embossing some flowers using the Zing copper embossing powder. Then I used the zig markers to add color to the flowers, and used a waterbrush to blend the colors in.




Once all the coloring was done, I added some green color to the background in random. The sentiment is stamped in the center from All Occasions sentiment - #6. I added an orange strip to the bottom, before adding the panel to the base. Used Hickory Smoke distress ink to add splatters, a few jewels and a twine to finish off.  

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!

                                                                     

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rahmat! And thanks for the great tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a wonderful bonus tutorial! Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am LOVING the design of this card!! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card..Lovely colors..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated