Tuesday 24 January 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #207

Hey!

It's Tuesday, which means it is time for another CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. Karen is our hostess for the January challenges and has another fun sketch challenge HERE and seen below. 




Don't forget to create a CAS 'Clean & Simple' card for the challenge to be considered as a winner for the challenge!

This is what I came up with using the sketch...




As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use a Uniko Background Builders clear stamp set. As the popular Background Builders: Round In Circles has just come back in stock, I decided to use that. 




The MISTI tool was perfect to use to stamp the rainbow background with ease and once I had done all the colours the curve of the background stamp helped me to place and stamp the sentiment from Simply Said. I added a few Stampin' Up! enamel dots for a little added interest to the design.

Be sure to check out all the Design Team inspiration HERE on the CAS Colours & Sketches blog and I hope to see you in the gallery :) Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, January 23, 2017

Hugs


12 comments:

  1. Love it! Clean, simple and so colourful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant card :)
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular Bev. I really struggled with the sketch but your card is wonderful and really inspiring. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I like how colorful it is.

    ReplyDelete

  5. love this beautiful card! I never know how to use these types of stamps. Thanks for the perfect example. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. How creative and I think I have to have that stamp set now. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Bev ! It is a very happy card with all these colours ! It makes me think about a music score, surely the happy birthday song !I love the final touch with the enamel dots in the same colours. Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, Bev! I love the colors, your design and the placement of your enamel dots!! Fun and fabulous card! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea. You have made your repeat curved stamping look so effortless! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this card! It's a rainbow (always a favorite)! I love the added bling! Awesome use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great CAS card it is so bright and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated