Monday 9 January 2017

One I Forgot to Share!

Hey!

It's not very often that I make a card and forget to share it! Anyway, I did come across todays card on my camera, which I made back in November last year for CAS Colours & Sketches birthday challenge.

Here it is...




I didn't share it on that post or as a reminder for the challenge, because I felt it wasn't CAS enough. The challenge was a colour challenge and shades of blue, which I thought appropriate for a masculine card and one using geometrics - a good 'go to' choice for those pesky men ;)




I started by stamping the sentiment, which is a mix of All Occasion Sentiments #2 and Simply Said Birthday (partial stamped from On Your Birthday stamp). The large circles are from Background Builders: Round In Circles (back in stock in the next week or so). The smaller circles are from the recently retired Essentially Christmas clear stamp set. I finished the card off with a trio of enamel dots, which matched the colours perfectly. 

That's all I have to share today, but I will be back tomorrow with my regular CAS Colours & Sketches card. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Hugs

Supplies
Uniko Clear Stamps: All Occasion Sentiments #2Simply Said Birthday, Builders: Round In Circles and Essentially Christmas (Retired)
Card: Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Night Of Navy
Ink: Stampin' Up! Night Of Navy, Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue
Accessories: Enamel Dots 

3 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated