Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Few Things...

Hey!

Wow, what a busy weekend and start to the week here in The Studio. It's been that busy I haven't had time to ink my stamps and make a card :( 

So instead I thought I'd share a few cards I've spotted around blogland...

First up are these beauties from Deborah...




Pure Florals: Gerbera paired with Wonderful Washi in such calming pastel tones is simply stunning. I love how the longest Washi ribbon draws you down to the sentiment on the card. 

How about some gold snowflakes?




Deborah used Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time to create this wonderful Christmas card, such perfect embossing. Be sure to check out Deborah's blog HERE to see more stunning creations.

Next up is Sue...




This CAS Pure Florals: Gebera card is just perfect, the placement and colouring and the choice of sentiment is just lovely.

Sue has also been using the Super Free Saturday kit from September to make this Halloween card...




Be sure to pop over to Sue's blog HERE to see more lovely creations.

I've one more card to share with you today from Vicki...




Vicki has used this months Super FREE Saturday kit that was released on Saturday HERE and you can download it HERE. I LOVE that big red bauble paired with the chevrons, this card has certainly got me in the Christmas spirit. Be sure to pop by Vicki's blog HERE, she has many wonderful projects to admire. 

So in other news, the NEXT Uniko Studio release is just around the corner and I can't wait to start sharing peeks with you all! 




I am also doing a Uniko Studio demo at The Paper Lane in Northallerton on Saturday 1st December 11 - 2pm. I am also running a CAS Christmas card class after the demo, for more information and to sign up for the class visit The Paper Lane website HERE.

I think that's all for today, I do hope all those on the East Coast are safe and well, thinking of you all who are and have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley - thanks so much for the shout out! Much appreciated. I have to say that I love the Hands of Time doilies - they make the most perfect snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev........Thanks for sharing my cards. You know I love your stamps and digis they stamp so well! Wish I was closer I'd pop past your demo, maybe next visit home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev. Thanks for sharing my card. I'd love to come to your demo too - bit far from Melbourne, Australia. I'm loving my digi downloads. Spending a lot of time playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the cards featured on this post, Beverley! I would definitely buy them :) keep the gorgeous work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aren't these beauties? i will have to hop over to these lovely ladies...really astounding designs!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated