Sunday 14 October 2012

No Tricks Here...

Hey!

I'm getting into the Halloween spirit in the Studio, but there are NO Tricks here just Treats! My little treat for you today is a glittery spider web card...




For my card I used a few Uniko Studio digital products: EEK! Digital Stamp Collection, Classics Halloween & Super FREE Saturday BOO! I also used Uniko Studio's Wonderful Washi stamp set. I used the current ColourQ challenge colours HERE and seen below for my card, however instead of Tangerine Tango I used Pumpkin Pie.




This card is quite busy for me a CAS girl with all the pattern & layering, stepping out of my comfort zone ever so slightly! Once I had made the card I felt it needed some sparkle so I added a huge amount of Star Dust Stickles to the spider web. 




Seeing this glittery spider web reminded me of the spider webs I saw on my Monday morning walk to Slimming World, which were covered in dew making them stand out. 

This reminds me to mention a little bit about Slimming World. I've been going to SW for 38 weeks now & have lost 3 stone 5 1/2 pounds since I started & I feel amazing :) Other than just telling you about my achievement I wanted to tell you that Slimming World is NOW in the US & Canada.

If you want to know more about Slimming World follow this LINK

That's all from me today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies

Card Stock: Black from stash
Ink: SU! Orchid Opulence
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi
Accessories: Uniko Studio digital products: EEK! Digital Stamp Collection, Classics Halloween & Super FREE Saturday BOO! Star Dust Stickles. PTI Limitless Layer Dies.

3 comments:

  1. you mixed the patterns so well and i love the bit of sparkle!! so glad you could join us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Beverley, love the papers and the glitter! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the glitter. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated