Friday 19 October 2012

A Quick Hello!

Hey!

Just popping in with a quick Hello card to share with you all...




I was inspired by the current Runway Inspired Challenge seen HERE and below. What caught my eye was the diagonal stripes on the pocket of the striped top & I immediately thought of two stamps from Wonderful Washi which perfect for this card! 




Here is a little close up of the detail...




That's all I have to share for today, I do hope you will pop by the blog tomorrow to meet the new additions to the Uniko Studio DT! I'm super excited about these talented ladies joining the already fabulous team and can't wait to see them in action with Uniko Studio products! 

Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! River Rock
Ink: SU! Real Red, Versa Fine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Time
Accessories: Foam Adhesive & Rhinestones


3 comments:

  1. This is a great CAS design Beverly, so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design! I love the striped elements on your card and the perfectly placed rhinestones. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card! So glad you joined us over at the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated