Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hey!

Happy Halloween to y'all! Hope you are all enjoying a few Trick or Treat Spooky Sweets! I sure have had my fill, it's raining here and windy too so we only had a couple of treaters knock at the door, which means all the more for me! LOL!

Anyway, I thought I'd pop in this evening with my last Halloween card for this year...




I used a few Uniko Studio digital products to make this hybrid card and used the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card. 




I've been asked by a couple of customers about colouring images digitally so I am working on a couple of video tutorials this week to hopefully share with you at the weekend. 

That's all from me today though so Happy Haunting & stay safe!
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Black & White from stash
Accessories: Uniko Studio Digital Stamps EEK! Digital Paper Collection Eclectic Mix Halloween and SFS Boo! PTI Black Twill and Stickles.

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Perfect for Halloween! Love how crisp and bright it is! And that sparkly web is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card! I love each one of those squares, especially that sparky spider web! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geat Halloween card Beverley! This card design was perfect for images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Halloween card. Love the sparkly spider web :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, love the Halloween inspiration and love that sparkly web ....
    thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these 4 panels. it's halloween all summed up in one! and i love the lil sparkleys...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated