Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wednesday Wander...

Hey!

Sorry to have left you all hanging for a few days, it's been a strange week so far here and not to bore you with the details I just haven't had time to craft :( hopefully that will change in the next day or so, fingers crossed. 

Anyway, I was having a quick mooch around blogland and thought I haven't done a post showcasing Uniko Studio customer cards for a while so here it is! 

First up is this card from Sue...




Isn't it stunning? I love the brightness of the flower against the soft neutral brown and stark white. The script stamp works really well with Pure Florals: Gerbera and the FONTiments sentiment.

Pure Florals: Gerbera is a popular set, this next card is by Camilla...




I love how both Sue & Camilla have paired the flower with text. The offset mat layer also adds interest in this card. The 'Thanks' sentiment is from Label Love: Thank you.

This next card is also by Camilla and combines 3 Uniko Studio stamp sets, Wonderful Washi, Time & FONTiments...




I LOVE the colours and that pop of Rose Red with that graphic flowers just makes me smile. FABulous combination of stamps.

The next card uses the NEW Label Love: Thank you stamp set...



This card is by Pauline & I love the colour combination and that striped ribbon is perfect to layer with the labels. Pauline also created this next card...



Isn't this card just gorgeous? Pauline has really used Time in a FAB feminine way & shown how Uniko Studio stamps can pair beautifully with other stamps in your stash from other companies. 

Thank you ladies for sharing your creations :) I love seeing how people use their Uniko Studio stamps so drop me an email with a link or post them to the Uniko Studio Flickr page and your card might just be one I feature next on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much for the shout out Bev! The time card I made is one of my favourites, I don't think I can bear to give it away, it's my card, for me lol!! I have great fun playing around with these images, they are all so versatile, and as you say, combine beautifully with other elements too. Alway such fab inspiration here, I love the samples from the other ladies too, I love those gerberas I must get them out today for a play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are brilliant cards. And Pauline did a fabby job. Thanks for sharing these inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated