Sunday 7 October 2012

Doilies Disguised As Snowflakes!

Hey!

Yay, I'm back in the swing of things and HAPPY to be inking stamps and making cards! This morning I squeezed in a little inky time and created a couple of Christmas cards - yep thats right Christmas cards! I've used a not Christmas stamp set to create a couple of cards...




I've been itching to use Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time to create sparkly snowflakes and this is my first card doing so. What do you think? 

I used the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for my card layout and I am really pleased as to how it turned out.




Below is a close up of the sparkly doily snowflake...




I enjoyed making this card so much using the doilies as snowflakes that I carried on and made this card too...




I kept all the elements and colours the same but just switched the LO of the card. Here's a close up of the detail...




I can see me making more doily snowflake cards in an array of colours and styles ready for Christmas. Only thing I would like is some Uniko Studio Christmas Sentiment stamps *wink*. I am also entering these cards into the Moxie FAB World WCMD Christmas Challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: Colour Box Silver Pigment, VersaFine Black Onyx
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time. PTI Tremendous Treats
Accessories: Star Dust EP, Embroidery Floss, PTI Button & Ribbon. Rhinestones & Foam Adhesive

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful card Beverley! I love those snowflakes and love the fact that they are sparkly! The added bling is perfect! Love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's versatility - brilliant! Very stylish cards Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .... simply beautiful, I love both of these cards ... the colours, the snowflakes and simple detailing are just delicious!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the color combination. The bling is awesome! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are stunners! Love your color choices and all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated