Saturday 13 October 2012

Autumn Leaves

Hey!

There are many things I love about Autumn and one of them is Autumn leaves. The colours are at their best as the Autumn sun shines on them as they rustle in the crisp breeze. Inspired by that I created this card...




A super CAS card! I used the smaller outline leaf from Pure Florals: Gerbera and using a masking technique stamped them so they were layered. I used my Copic markers to colour them in. The sentiment is from Label Love: Thank you.

This card fits perfectly into a challenge over on the NEW to me CASology  challenge blog. I've been wanting to join in on the fun for a while now and found the time and inspiration to do so. Their current challenge HERE is...




I enjoyed using my Copic markers, it's relaxing to sit & colour, below is a close up of the leaves...




This CAS card is also perfect for the Addicted to Stamps & More current challenge HERE which is to make a CAS card/project.

That's all from me today, I hope you all have a lovely day. It's spa day on the hen weekend & I've been looking forward to my Indian Head Massage! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies

Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Kraft & Green from stash!
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera & Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: PTI Button. Linen Thread. Corner Chomper

13 comments:

  1. Definitely CAS - lovely effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! LOVE the colours on the leaves, Bev! Perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Well done with masking and coloring, looks great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at ATSAM this week, hugs, Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute CAS card! Fabulous coloring and I love the rounded corners! Thanks for playing at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masking and colouring, Beverley. A lovely autumn CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverly, this is truly a taste of autumn and all the glorious colours that go with it. Love the sentiment! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design! I love these leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous autumn colors on these leaves. The rounded corners are a nice touch. You've made a beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful and perfect CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS&M! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card.. the leaves are beautiful! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colouring and shading! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how your leaves seem to glow - just like they really do in the sun! Wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated