Sunday 21 October 2012

Celebrate!

Hey!

Yesterday was a FABulous day here at Uniko Studio as I got to introduce my newest DT and Digital DT members :) If you missed it you can catch up on the news HERE. I also had a wonderful day getting inky and making lots of projects to share with you all over the next few days.

As I was in a celebratory mood yesterday the card I'm sharing with you reflects just how I was feeling...




I started off with a colour combination which I found on a new to me challenge blog HERE called Just Us Girls. Their current challenge is this colour combo seen HERE and below...




I kept my card neutral using the white & grey with just a splash of each of the 3 colours. I combined 3 Uniko Studio Clear Stamp sets on this card, Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time, Background Builders - Lattice and FONTiments - Birthday. 

Instead of fussy cutting out the doilies I used a 1 3/4" circle punch for the larger doily and a 1" circle punch for the smaller doily...




That's all from me today, I'm spending a bit more inky time in The Studio this morning before dinner and I've a few orders to pick and pack for posting on Monday so I best get to it if I'm going to get done what I intend to.

I hope you all have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Basic Grey
Ink: Memento London Fog, SU! Calypso Coral & Blushing Bride. PTI Fine Linen
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time, Background Builders Lattice & FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Foam Adhesive, 1 3/4" Circle Punch & 1" Circle Punch

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Beverly! Love the doilies and these pastel shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Beverley. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Bev. I like the idea of a clean circle punch... a time saver ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, loving all that white space and how you incorporated the colours from this week's challenge! Great use of the elements and a fabulous CAS card :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated