Saturday 20 October 2012

NEW Additions...

YAY!

The day is here and I finally get to introduce the NEW Additions to the Uniko Studio Design Team. Happy Dance! 

First of all I would like to say a huge 'THANK YOU' to everyone who took the time to send in an application to be on the team. I had an overwhelming response to the call and some tough decisions to make. For those who were not selected this time around there will be more design team calls and opportunities here at Uniko Studio in the future.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the first newest member of the design team who also happens to be Stamping Royalty...




I am head over heels with excitement to have Amber on the team and privileged to have ROYALTY on my team! Here's a little introduction from Amber...

Hello!  I am super excited to be a part of the Uniko Studio Design Team.  I think the products are fabulous and I hope that I can help inspire your creativity!  I am a stay at home mom to three amazing kids.  My boys are 10 and 11 and my daughter is 7.  Before becoming a mom, I worked as a Veterinary Assistant.  My husband just retired from the United State Marine Corps in September.  We decided to settle down in Henderson, NV, which is a suburb of Las Vegas.  We absolutely love it here! 

I have been stamping since 2008 and have recently gotten more into scrapbooking too.  I just love playing with all of the yummy supplies and expressing my creativity. It's so much fun for me!  I would describe my style as clean, simple, and bright.  I looove glitter and anything that sparkles!  I can't wait to share my creations with you! =)

Check out Ambers wonderful creations at Bella Rose Cards.

The next newest member to the Uniko Studio design team had me picking my jaw from the floor when I saw her fabulous creations on her application! So, without further ado I'd like to introduce you to...



I'm dancing a very happy dance with excitement and I can't wait to see Stacey's creations using Uniko Studio products! Here's a little introduction about Stacey...

What a great opportunity it is to design for Uniko Designs by Beverley Parish! I love the clean style and versatility of the Uniko Design stamps and digital papers! As a busy wife, mom of three, and full time teacher, I look forward to my therapeutic stamping and paper-crafting time:) It is so exciting to work with Beverley and the other amazing designers here at Uniko Design as we create projects that inspire the crafty side in you, too!

Check out Stacey's jaw dropping creations at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

I am truly honoured to have these amazing ladies join my already FABulous design team & can't wait for the next Uniko Studio release!!


BUT STOP, WAIT.... that's not everyone!!!


As I said I had such a hard time choosing from all the applicants that I couldn't stop there! I decided that I needed a few more fabulous design team members to help showcase all the Uniko Studio Digital products, so I'd like to introduce you to the 3 NEW members of the Uniko Studio Digital Design Team...

I've only known this first member of the Uniko Studio Digital Design Team for a short time and already she is an amazing addition to the team, so I'd like to introduce you to...




I just know Ren-Yi is going to be a delight to work with and I'm super excited to have her on board. Here's a little introduction from Ren-Yi...

"Hello everyone - first off, I am delighted for this amazing opportunity to join the Uniko Digital Design team. I am looking forward to getting to know Beverley and my new teammates. 

A few little fun facts about myself: I am a foodie and crafting addict. Be it baking, cooking, crocheting, cross-stitching or paper crafting, I am always up for trying something new. I'm currently trying to expand my paper crafting horizons with some scrapbooking and there is an upcoming glass beading workshop I am dying to try out. 

I am a Software Engineer by day, so my creative monster comes out at night and weekends. If my experiments involves the kitchen or the outside grill, then my family, friends and boyfriend become my guinea pigs taste testers. My other vices include retail shopping for crafting supplies, too much TV (while crafting) and listening to music (while cooking). 

I live in New Jersey and love the many outdoorsy opportunities, such as kayaking, biking, or hiking. Most of it is chronicled on my wee little blog space called Smallhanded Adventures. Please don't be shy and feel free to stop by to say hi. If there is any one thing I have learned about the blog world is how awesome the online community is. I have been so lucky to make some new lasting friendships along the way. And I welcome any new connections :)"

Check out Ren-Yi's creations at smallhanded adventures

The second member of the Digital Design Team I'd like to introduce is just as excited to being team as I am to having her on my team...




When I saw Nicki's style I knew she would be the perfect addition to the team. You can check out Nicki's creations at Dream Create Inspire. Below is a little bit about Nicki...


I have always been crafty, but when I discovered stamping about 11 years ago, it became my all time favorite craft and hobby. I get so much joy creating something beautiful or eye-catching! Primarily I make cards, but once in a while I'll step outside my comfort zone and create a non-card item. I love experimenting with all different kinds of techniques and styles.

I've been on a few design teams, and have really enjoyed being part of a team and sharing my ideas and creativity with others. I'm extremely excited to be a part of Uniko Studio's Digital Design Team and look forward to all the fun things ahead!


 And lastly but no means least is the final member of the Digital Design Team...




I just love Erika's style of card making and scrapbooking as it is a style that is completely different from mine. You can check out Erika's elegant creations along with amazing photography at Erika Selander Photography.

Here's a little introduction from Erika...

My name is Erika Selander and I am living on a small farm in the northern parts of Sweden. I live here together with my partner Johan and our animals. We have quite a few animals so work part time here at the farm and part time as a graphic designer and photographer.

I love anything that has to do with crafting, and I have always had a need to use my hands to make things. I have been scrapbooking and making cards for many years and I still love it. My style has changed several times over the years and I find new ways of doing things. Right now I would say I have an elegant and simple style.

My favorite thing about scrapbooking and card making is stamping and die cutting. I use stamps and dies on almost every project I make and I love to find new ways of using my materials.
 
I find my inspiration everywhere and you just have to enjoy life and the world around you to get new ideas.


WOW! I'm exhausted with all the excitement and overwhelmed with how FABulous and talented my  existing and new Design Team & Digital Design Team members are and I am truly blessed, lucky and privileged that they all wanted to be on the team & help Uniko Studio grow! 

Well that's all from me today, links to all the Design Team Members blogs are on the side bar. I do hope you will pop by their blogs and say 'Hi' and leave a welcoming comment below :) Don't forget there is an Autumn Sale on over on the website HERE!! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to our lovely new team mates! Great to meet you all! Can't wait to visit you all soon, and share in the delights that are Uniko Studio! Kerry x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some team you have there Bev! I think everyone wins in this situation, you get their amazing talents & they get to play with the fabulous Uniko Studio stamps!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies! Bev you must be thrilled to have these ladies helping you showcase your beautiful stamps and papers. Looking forward to lots more inspiriration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see the wonderful samples from these talented ladies, I love Uniko Studios designs, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them around blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy to see who you picked, Bev!
    Congrats to the newbies and I can't wait to see what they whip up with your products! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Bev, great choice of talented crafters in your team now :) Congratulations ladies. And a big warm welcome too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats everyone!!!! LOADS of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the warm welcome:) Excited to be part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya Bev- thanks muchly for the warm welcome. excited to see the reveal of the other girls. i will have to pop in on their blogs over the next few days. i'm looking forward to working with this very stellar team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, RenYi! and to all the team, will be waiting to see what you come up to! Thanks for sharing, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated