Sunday 28 October 2012

More ho ho ho - let it snow!

Hey!

I'm back today with more Super FREE Saturday 'ho ho ho - let it snow'! If you missed the fun yesterday you can check it all HERE. If you download and use the kit I'd LOVE to see what you create so don't forget to add a link to your project in the link tool or email me a photo! 

For my first card today I broke away from snowflakes for one card and whipped this hybrid card up...




I used layers and my paint bucket tool to make this card and it's quite easy, I promise to do a little tutorial at some point this week to share some tips with you all.

Once I had printed my bauble panel I used the PTI Bottle Hanger Die to cut it out and just trimmed off the bottle hanging section. A splash of glitter on the baubles, some striped ribbon and a few rhinestones finished it off...




I couldn't stay away from the snowflakes for long...




This time I paired it with some Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time snowflakes! There's plenty of glitter and sparkle on this card thats for sure...




I hope you've enjoyed today's projects and little video! I'm squeezing in a little inky time this morning to create some cards to share with you this coming week :) 

Have a good day & thank you for stopping by!
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Poppy Parade & Tempting Turquoise. White from Stash.
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time
Accessories: SFS 'ho ho ho - let it snow', Rhinestones, Foam Adhesive, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, PTI  Bottle Hanger Die & Ribbon, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Die-namics MFT die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated