Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hey!

Happy World Card Making Day! It seemed appropriate that after quite a few days without a post I should definitely set aside a few minutes & space amongst The Studio chaos to make a card. So I did just that this evening and this is what I made...




I have had Wonderful Washi withdrawal symptoms so had to ink it up again! I used the current ColourQ Challenge colours seen HERE and below on my card.




Such a classic colour combo I just had to play along! Below are a couple of close up shots of the detail and sentiment...






I am also going to enter this card into the Moxie FAB World WCMD Birthday Challenge HERE. Nothing like a card making celebration to get you back in the groove! I'm looking forward to making a few more cards tomorrow for the other categories and other challenges around blogland, so the blog will be back to normal before you know it! 

I hope you've all had a good WCMD & found time to make a card or two! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Pink Pirouette & Basic Black
Ink: SU! Melon Mambo & Basic Grey
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Time
Accessories: PTI Flower Die, Banner Die & Raspberry Fizz button. Rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Bev! You are so creative. I need to pull this set out and use more. Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Beverly, I love the mix of polka dots and chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Beverly, at first Ithought this was washi tape, love that its a stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated