Thursday 11 October 2012

Runway Inspired

Hey!

Now, being a Surface Pattern & Stamp Designer and having done & achieved a First Class Honours in Textiles & Surface Design I often look to the Runway & Fashion to see the latest trends emerge and for inspiration. 

I can't believe that this is my first Runway Inspired Challenge entry! I've wanted to participate for ages and this week I got my self organised and had a go...




Below is the Runway Inspired photo...




As you can see from my card I was inspired by the yellow! I used the hint of blue in the strip across the top and also the bold white lines of the top. I used the neutral shoe colour for the base of my card.




In hindsight I wish that I had heat embossed the flower in white so that the lines stood out more against the yellow, but thats the beauty of hindsight. Be sure to checkout the Runway Inspired Challenge HERE.


That's all I have to share with you for today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies

Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Summer Sunrise & Soft Stone
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, SU! Baja Breeze & VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera & Wonderful Washi
Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated