Tuesday 16 October 2012

Washi TIME!

Hey!

I'm a little later than normal with my post today, with being away for a weekend there is much to catch up on and here at Uniko Studio we have some exciting Design Team announcements coming this Saturday plus exciting NEW products for release next month. You won't want to miss a second! Anyway,  I've got some Wonderful Washi paired with Today, Tomorrow & Always Time to share with you today...



My card LO was inspired by this one below that I came across on Pinterest...




As soon as I saw it I knew that Wonderful Washi would be the perfect stamp set to use. I liked the large sentiment too and decided to use the on from Today, Tomorrow & Always Time. I added a little punched out sparkly heart for the finishing touch which also makes this card perfect for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge HERE to incorporate a heart.




That's all from me today, until tomorrow thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Today, Tomorrow & Always Time
Accessories: SU! Mini Heart Punch, Foam Pads & Star Dust Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the challenge, Bev! Love all the Orange colour. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated