Wednesday 24 October 2012

Autumn Neutrals

Hey!

Autumn is definitely in full swing here in the UK, the weather so far this week has kept me in The Studio working & not wanting to go outside! Anyway, I have an Autumnal masculine birthday card to share with you...




I was inspired not only by the weather to make this card but also by the current Less is More Challenge HERE, which is Autumn! 

I decided to keep my card to Autumn Neutrals as I knew I wanted to used Uniko Studio Background Builders Lattice stamps to create a background and if I started adding a lot of colour it would have got a little busy and not so CAS.




I used another Memory Box Die I have had for a while but haven't seem to have used! I think I need to come up with a system of making sure I use stash instead of stashing it! Lol!

That's all from me today, I hope your all having a good week so far? We're half way to the weekend and halfway closer to the next Uniko Studio Super FREE Saturday! Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: PT Kraft & Vintage Cream. SU! Chocolate Chip
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders Lattice & FONTiments Birthday
Accessories: SU! Button, Memory Box Leaf Die

8 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Beverley.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great masculine autumn card, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverley, I love your card, male cards can be hard, this one is perfect. love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this design with the neutrals, perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant design Bev! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Autumn card, Beverley, I really like the muted colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! So perfect for a guy...I need to remember this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and beautiful CAS card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated