Tuesday 10 October 2023

National Coffee Day Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Uniko Winner

 


 

Happy Tuesday!

Apologies for my lateness in announcing the winner of the National Coffee Day hop. It's been a busy time with shows and a new release.

Anyway, with the help of Random.org a winner from all the lovely comments left has been selected and I am pleased to announce the winner of the...




is...

I love that sentiment and love the colors . Thank you ! Happy Coffee Day!

Congratulations Lee! I have sent you an email.

Before I go I have a new card to share with you as I fancied pairing the NEW Autumn Serenade with I LOVE Coffee and this is how it turned out...





I started by stamping the main swirling leaves from Autumn Serenade in a selection of Concord & 9th inks, Spiced Cider, Sunflower, Stardust, Avocado, Artichoke, Wheat and Nutmeg. I used my MISTI to blend and repeat stamp to get a nice autumnal coverage. I then added a sentiment strip and the coffee cup from I LOVE Coffee, adorned with a leaf.





That's all from me today.

Crafty Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Very similar to one I’ve made for the release in review. We’ve been having the same design thought waves this release! πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‚The swirl of leaves looks like a very useful set of stamps.πŸ‚ Beautiful card BevπŸπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you ! So excited to be the chosen winner!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated