Thursday 11 July 2024

A Winner, a card & a kitty!

Happy Thursday! 

I'm here with a winner for our recent June Release Blog Hop. If you missed it, you can catch up HERE with all the wonderful inspiration. The release is selling out fast, so be quick to purchase before it sells out! 

I will be getting a restock and a restock of other requested items, but it'll be towards the end of August. If there is anything you've been after, drop me a comment or email and I will add it to the list.

Ok, so without further ado, the randomly lucky winner is... 

Great cards … love that blue & orange combo especially

Congratulations Stef! 

Please drop me an email, along with your postal address and I will get the goodies in the mail to you. A big thank you to everyone who took the time to comment, I know I appreciate the comments and I think I can speak for the Brand Ambassadors too. And a big thank you to them too, the creativity was so inspiring. 

In other news, you may have seen on social media our new little furry addition. Meet Cali the Calico kitten!








And here is my card inspired by our new addition! 




For this card I used the Paw Print Hearts Clear Stamp Set for the large paw. I inked the stamp first with Spiced Cider and then used a dauber to apply splodges of black ink. Hopefully you can tell my colours were inspired by our new bundle of fluff! 




I fussy cut the paw print out and adhered to my card using foam tape. I then added a mix of sentiments. The Welcome part is from Everyday Spring Sentiments and the Little One is from Simply Said II. You could easily switch up the sentiments to Happy Birthday or whatever occasion you fancied. I finished off the design by adding a little orange heart enamel to the paw and then adhering the panel to my base card using foam adhesive.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by. 

Crafty Hugs

 








4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Very sweet kitty and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Stef.
    Fabulous card Bev, the colours are gorgeous.
    I love Cali - she looks so sweet. I have only ever had tom cats... I think I may have missed something :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to the winner!
    Cali is SO CUTE!! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics of her! I love cats and have five... Your paw print card looks amazing, love the stamp and the way you coloured it! Great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated