Monday 26 March 2012

Butterflies & Clock Hands...

Happy Monday!

Today I have a card to share that I have made using Gayatri's Inspiration Photo Challenge HERE. As SOON as I saw the inspiration photo I knew how I was going to incorporate the Uniko Studio Time stamp set into this challenge so I could play along!

Here is my card ...




I used 2 of the clock hands from 'Time' to add the detail to the butterflies & the sentiment is also from the 'Time' set. I am loving white on white at the minute and using banners so I die cut them and adhered them to the card to frame the sentiment.

I love butterflies SO just had to play along! How about joining in on the fun? Take a look at Gayatri's blog HERE for the inspiration challenge details. 

Short & sweet today, lots to accomplish, I'll be back tomorrow though!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful idea, and a great use of the little clock hands! I must try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Beverley, my absolute favourite of your cards so far, this is just FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Very clever use of the clock needles. They look absolutely fabulous on the butterflies. Very pretty card, Bev! Thanks so much for joining in the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's an inspired use of the hands stamp...perfect size for the butterflies! Brilliant CAS card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those butterflies are beautiful. What a creative way to add detail to them. Very striking. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops missed this one too! Love how you've used the clock hands on these stunning butterflies! Thinking ........you could also build a snowflake with them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated