Saturday 30 June 2012

The Uniko Studio Saturday Show!

Happy Weekend!

I'm back today to share a few cards that I have spotted around blogland that use Uniko Studio stamps in such FAB ways!

First up is Pauline ...




Just look at this pastel beauty using Background Builders - Lattice, it looks good enough to eat! I love that Pauline has combined 3 of the lattice designs to build a background too. Pauline is also the creator of this next beauty ...




Lovely PINK doily goodness on this card! Love the die cut decorative edge too, it works lovely with the largest doily pattern.

Next up is Ardyth ...




I just love the large graphic flower embossed in glossy black against the rainbow background, stunning! Must get me some black glossy embossing powder!

How about some FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes paired with FONTiments - Birthday? Just look at this CAS design from Sue in such a classic colour combo ...




Camilla has WOWed me again with this card using Background Builders - Lattice a clock face from  Extra Time & the graphic flowers from Time ...





I love the colour combo plus how Camilla has cut out the Lattice panel, FAB! Camilla also has this beauty in her Flickr account ...







Hearts & Doilies a perfect combination! 

Thank you ladies for creating such loveliness using Uniko Studio stamps! I LOVE to see what you all create so don't forget to drop me an email or link via the comments to your creations! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Thank you for featuring my cards Beverly, love the other ladies designs too, so glad you like what I did with your stamps! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated