Wednesday 26 September 2012

Kraft & White

Hey!

Sorry for the late post today, I've been feeling a little under the weather today and I didn't get round to photographing my card for today until this evening. Keeping it short & sweet tonight here's my card...




Kraft & White another great combination! Here is a little close up of the detail...




It's hard to capture the subtle sparkle in a photo, but the little background circles are stamped in Versamark Frost.

I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, WPlus9 White
Ink: Versamark Frost, PTI Fine Linen
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: White Gel Pen, PTI Fine Linen Button, Limitless Layers Dies. Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. Simply lovely! I think kraft and white are just a super combination! Love the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated