Saturday 27 July 2013

Super FREE Saturday - "Hello" Speech Cloud

Hey!

Welcome to another Super FREE Saturday here at Uniko Studio. This month brings you a super trendy digital collection featuring speech clouds, lots of "hello's" and a modern floral digital patterned paper, check it out...





This Super FREE Saturday collection can be downloaded for FREE via the Uniko Studio website HERE. Simply register on the website if you haven't already and download the file - easy!

How about a couple of projects using the collection...




For my first card I used one of the cloud speech bubbles, digitally stamping it in a turquoise colour and then sizing one of the "hello" sentiments to fit inside, I then printed it & cut it out. I decided to pair it with Background Builders: Chevrons and the friend sentiment from Time.




Keeping with the "Hello" theme I made a second card using the digital patterned paper in the collection & simply printed and die cut a couple of BRIGHT Butterflies, the sentiment is again from Time.

For my last card using the collection I decided to change the theme to make a simple birthday card...




I started out by creating a document 13.5cm x 10cm in Photoshop and place the digital paper into my document & resizing it slightly & moving it down to a small section. (Note, I printed all the pieces for each card onto one A4 sheet of 160gsm paper). I then printed the document and trimmed it to size before stamping my sentiment from Flower Power #2. I fussy cut two flowers from the paper and adhered them using glue dots for a slight bit of dimension and added some bling to finish.




That's all the projects I have to share today using the collection. If you download the collection and use it I'd LOVE to see your projects, why not upload them to the Uniko Studio Flickr Group HERE or send me a link to your project on your blog or you can even email me a photo!  

You could also enter your card / project HERE in the Uniko Studio Challenge as the theme of this collection fits in perfectly with the challenge theme! 

A few of the Design Team have created projects using the collection, links to their blogs are below...






I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time & Flower Power #2
Accessories: Uniko Studio SFS Hello Speech Cloud & Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies. Glue Dots. Rhinestones. Foam Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated