Wednesday 9 April 2014

Introducing... Flower Power #4

Hey!

I'm a little later than expected with todays post, but I'm so happy that you've stopped by the blog today as today I get to introduce the first new clear stamp set being released HERE at Uniko Studio on Friday 11th April 9am GMT. This is the little peek you got yesterday in case you missed it...




No need to keep it a secret as you've probably guessed that it is the next clear stamp set in the Flower Power Series. Like all the flower power sets they are designed to coordinate & work with other sets in the series plus each set features a theme of sentiments. This time the sentiments are Spring themed.

How about a couple of samples to inspire you...




This first card uses my 'go to' layout for Flower Power Series samples, I just love the simplicity and the loops of ribbon which is a perfect way to use up small left over pieces. But who am I kidding how many of us 'actually' reach for the left overs pile?? I confess now as I didn't for this card! 




On this card I've used 2 of the sentiments contained in the set along with the solid and linear flower. I've stepped out of my comfort zone and used WAY more green than I normally would, but it's a very Spring like colour scheme, perfect for this gloomy day here. 

Ok, so I've one more card to share with you using this set..




A 'non' traditional Easter Card this time and combining 2 more image stamps contained in the set and another of the sentiments.




Now there have been a few hiccups along the way with preparation for this release due to the manufacturer causing annoying delays, which has resulted in the Design Team not having their goodies in time :( Only Taheerah & Gillian will be joining me for release day. 

Sneak Peeks HERE yesterday - These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... Today & Tomorrow - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action here on the blog.

Release Day! Friday 11th April you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a mini Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!

BONUS Design Team Blog Hop - As only the DT members in the UK will have their goodies and I also have a NEW Design Team member to introduce to you on Friday I decided to organise another Blog Hop on Saturday 26th April where ALL of the DT will have samples to share using the April Release. This means that there will be more PRIZES up for grabs!!

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 8th - 11th April as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes! I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to comment along the way to be in the chance of winning!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are, the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, Following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Phew! That's all from me today, I sure hope you will pop back tomorrow for the next product introduction, it's a good one! Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


15 comments:

  1. Oh my - this new addition to the Flower Power family is simply wonderful, and your showcases of its 'various poses' are absolutely gorgeous! Again, you elevate simple to stunning with every card you create, and these two are yet more evidence! Love x love this new set! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers Beverley. Love the pop from the yellow and your signature colours in the second card. I'm sure the girls will showcase your new release perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful addition to the range Beverley and love both your striking cards BUT if I had to pick a favourite I'd have to go with the second - that Hawiian shores gets me every time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You continue to tease us Beverley with what looks like an exciting release.looking forward to seeing it in its entirety. I like the yellow and green card, very spring like...like the touch of ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good this stamp! Just a pitty I spent all my money at the event last weekend... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are just gorgeous, I love the green base-I am off to place a Xmas order now-hoping the snowflakes are in! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 'green' card, so elegant and pretty. Yep with you on the ribbon x Loving your flower series of stamps and looking forward to seeing the new background stamps, finding so many uses of the round and square ones that I have x Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both card, but especially the second with the little accent images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty flower stamps, Bev! Can't wait to see the full release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love that second card. Love the geometry of the flower, so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the rest of the release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks a gorgeous set Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see the rest of this new addition to the fantastic flower power series. Great cards. Really love the colour combo on the second.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated