Thursday 13 November 2014

2014 Christmas Release Sneak Peeks

Hey!

Today I am here to share some Sneak Peeks of the upcoming 2014 Christmas Release :) 

As you all know my time for blogging and creating is limited these days due to the not so little beans, they are growing fast!! So with that in mind the schedule of this release is a little different and is really simple, basically today I am sharing 4 sneak peeks of all the products being released, then I will be back again next Thursday the 20th November with the FULL Reveal of the products which will be available for PRE-ORDER prior to their official release on the website on the 25th November. Then the Design Team & I will be back on December 11th for a Countdown to Christmas blog hop, more details about this nearer the time! 

The reason for me creating the pre-order option is to help me process orders efficiently and be more organised prior to the official release day, I'll be adding a little incentive to pre-order too making things a little sweeter for all my loyal and much appreciated customers :) Without you all supporting me and buying from my little company it wouldn't be possible to do a job that I love :)

Anyway, how about those Sneak Peeks I've mentioned...




It wouldn't be a Christmas release without some Christmas sentiments! This first little peek is of another mini series of stamp sets coming your way.




This next mini set has a lovely modern rustic feel to it featuring a fabulous focal point tree, trimmings and a couple of sentiments, it packs quite a punch for a mini set!




The BIG & BOLD set recently released was a hit so this release sees the next in the series. No guessing to the theme of the set here & if you know me you know I LOVE snowflakes, so it was a must! 




With the popularity of Background Builders: Vines this last mini stamp set will provide even more possibilities to the set, featuring Autumnal and Winter themed stamps.

So, that's all the Sneak Peeks for this Christmas Release, they all might be mini sets but they all pack a punch and have endless possibilities & some of them you will find yourself using throughout the year! 

That's all from me today, I will be popping in with various posts in the coming week, but I do hope that you will pop back on Thursday 20th November for the FULL Reveal of the Christmas release :) Until then thank you for stopping by today.



14 comments:

  1. Looking good Beverley. I'll be counting down the days until next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled and excited Beverley - missed your new products but fully understand why. These look FABULOUS - glad you are back and can't wait to see more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the sneak peeks. Can't wait to see them in their full glory!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sneaks look great Bev. Especially with background builders. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A set of four minis that certainly do pack a punch; you're covering our 'wants and needs' wonderfully (as you always do!). Excited to see the full reveals...I'll be waiting in anticipation, knowing that everything will be jaw-dropping, breath-taken-away amazing!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh I can breathe again been holding my breathe waiting for this release xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that little tree looks soooooo good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the mini sets especially that tree - so stylish! Will we be able to add things currently available along with pre-ordering the mini sets at the same time? Because I live abroad, I don't want to be putting in two orders if I can avoid it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kate, you will be able to order any item in stock as well as the pre-order of the Christmas release. Then your complete order will be mailed out together x

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Will watch out for the release!

      Delete
  10. These look fab, Bev. I love the Background Builders Vines set so can't wait to see autumn/winter set in full, as well as all the others, loving these teasers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe I missed this post, Bev! These sneak peeks look great - I will definitely be popping in on Thurs :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated