Thursday 19 February 2015

TIME OUT Challenge - Inspired By Words

Hey!


These fortnights pass SO quickly, don't you think?  

Anyway, it's challenge #25 over at TIME OUT Challenges and we are back to being inspired by words, the phrase for this fortnights challenge is...


Rock around the clock


What do these words inspire you to create? I was inspired by the word clock, which resulted in this card...




It's been a while since I inked up my very first 2 Uniko Studio clear stamp sets, Today, Tomorrow & Always Time and Extra Time, so it was nice to dust them off and give them some love! I used my two favourite clock faces and a trio of WPlus9 ink colours to create this card.

I was also inspired by the current Addicted to CAS challenge HERE whose cue word is MASK. As you can see I masked and stamped my clock faces down the right hand side of my card.




This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Hazel, be sure to stop by Hazel's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back again later in the week with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I think the colourful clocks are just super. And I do like the wave feature too.

    Two of my favourite sets and, I think, the first two sets I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I thought of your stamps as soon as I saw the phrase. Love the wave detail and row of clock faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the inking and the clocks in those colours! The way you placed the sentiment is great and looks so beautiful! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool design, just love that wave die-cut thru the middle. Always nice to get out some old products, great way to fall in love with them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, Bev ... the swoosh across the front mimics the round clock faces beautifully ... fab colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever, cool, eye-catching card Bev, with the colourful clocks and swervy die-cut. Crushing all over this...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card, Bev! Really love your composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Bev! Fun color choices and great contemporary design!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated