Monday 22 June 2015

June Revisited Blog Hop Winner!

Hey!

Sorry for the lateness and being MIA creatively, the new website seems to be keeping me busy with the little time I have whilst the beans are napping. They are ON THE GO constantly when awake and are liking a lot of attention! 

I will share pics soon of them an also a card or two this week ;) Anyway, I have finally got round to counting up the comments and letting Random.org do the work of picking a winner...




Lucky comment #91 in order of the hop is....

Oooh Jane, I don't normally do envy, but am so jealous - lucky you!!! You make some really gorgeous cards and I know those for Uniko won't be any different! These two are fab, I love the raindrops on the first one and the delicate colouring and design of the second one. Many congratulations, you must be so excited! Stef x

Congratulations Stef! Please email me by the 6th July 2015, at beverley@unikostudio.com to claim your prize :)

Ok, that's all from me today, but I will be back again this week with more to share & until then, thank you to everyone who hopped along and commented along the way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated