Thursday 7 September 2017

Introducing... Reach For The Stars

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the September product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 5 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

Today myself and my AWESOME Design Team are introducing a STELLAR clear stamp set, Reach For The Stars. This clear stamp set is bang on trend and has so many fun possibilities.

Here is a little look at how it can be used...




I don't know about you, but I am LOVING the night sky and galaxy backgrounds that are everywhere to be seen around the paper crafting community. I just had to join in and this set is a perfect match to use with them! 



I used a mix of Tim Holtz Distress inks and VersaFine Onyx Black ink (I've not a distress one yet), along with my Clarity Stencil Brushes to create an ink blended background. I then stamped embossed the 'stars' sentiment and trio of stars in Encore Silver ink and Stardust EP. Once it was dry I then 'splattered' some Gansai Starry Watercolour over the top.


That's all from me here, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Izzy



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the three others we are introducing this week will be available HERE for you to purchase on Saturday 9th September at 9am GMT.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 3rd - 5th September, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 6th - 8th September, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 9th September 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these new clear stamp sets :)

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Stars and galaxy themed BG what more do we need, it's perfect showcase Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your starry background, Bev, and this new stamp set is definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Love your card Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and that's another wonderful stamp set xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background colors.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous background for this bold and golden sentiment ! Love the strip of glittery paper (or washi tape) to remind the shimmery of the Stars ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous galaxy for your pretty new set, Bev! Sooooo pretty; so dreamy...
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back from the hop and I have to say this is my favorite day so far. I'm a big fan of stars stamps and of black and white look, there were some really great cards. See you tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, elegant and just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated