Tuesday 8 May 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #271 - Sketch

Hey!

Welcome back to another FUN CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. This month Cathy is our hostess and has this wonderful sketch HERE to inspire your clean and simple card making...




I played around with so many ideas, techniques and stamps in my head before finally putting ink to paper for this design...




With all the hot sunny weather here in the UK and the flowers starting to bloom, it reminded me of the Uniko Kindness Blooms clear stamp set and it's been a while since I used it too ;)

I die cut 3 small stitched squares and temporarily adhered them to my card base. I then went and used my MISTI tool to stamp the flower onto the card once and then removed the die cut and stamped onto my card base. I repeated this for each square.



The squares are then adhered to the card using 1mm thick foam adhesive. I added a small enamel dot to the centres and a sentiment, also from Kindness Blooms.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, that stamped image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Bev!! Such a fun idea to add the stitched squares, too. Love the CAS feel of this. What did we ever do before the MISTI?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfectly CAS and so you! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Bev! LOVE the off-set stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CAS perfection, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the fun loopy flowers extend off the squares! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the squiggly flowers - very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated