Tuesday 24 July 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #282 - Sketch

Hey!

I'm back & I think I have finally found my card making creative mojo again! I think I hit a bit of a burnout with doing 2 shows & a release on the bounce and then not quite 2 weeks ago I had to say a very hard goodbye to Mr Cat. He had been my fur baby for 15 years and it has been very strange and lonely (when the Beans are at nursery) without him.

I haven't been totally uncreative in my time away from blogging, I have been working on some magazine commissions due out around September and I have designed a NEW clear stamp release for August! 

Anyway, I am finally back in Design Team mode and catching up on my CAS Colour & Sketches responsibilities with this weeks sketch seen HERE and below by the lovely Jeanne, our hostess for July.




This sketch is so appealing to me, I love angles on cards and when I saw the current challenge over at AAA Cards HERE and seen below, I couldn't resist combining the 2 with my love of geometrics too...






As you can see I was inspired to dust off Background Builders: Round In Circles. I also gave my Catherine Pooler inks a good whirl to create the beautiful rainbow colours - LOVE!!




The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Cosmos, which is now back in stock, along with a few others - YAY! I am super pleased as to how this card turned out ;) 

Anyway, the CC&S Design Team have created more awesome inspiration to share with you, so hop on over HERE to see and also find all the challenge details & link up!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Spectacular Bev! Looks like a really jazzy envelope and I love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Bev; great geometric shapes! Love the inking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super, Bev. I love your circles and the cool outset panel. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love the geometric shapes! Sorry about your fur baby though :( Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Bev! What a fun card you have for both challenges - it combines them beautifully. I always love seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful! It's difficult to be creative when one is busy or when hard times happen, but you definitely are still full of creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated