Tuesday 13 November 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #298 - Sketch

Hey!

This month at CAS Colours & Sketches our hostess is Patricia, the challenge owner.  This week is sketch week HERE and seen below...




Such a super CAS sketch and this is how I decided to use it...




I recently purchased some white stencil embossing medium and wanted to try a white on white effect with the Uniko Stylised Floral Stencil. (Apologies for the poor photos, the light was terrible today).




I embellished the design with some large enamel dots and added a sentiment from So Much. I thought the white on white design would look more CAS than it does, but I didn't have time to create a new design.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer texture on this card, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the white-on-white stenciling! It's always an elegant look, but the floral stencil you chose and the enamel dot highlights give it a more casual, cheerful vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that paste background is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated