Tuesday 4 February 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Birthday Balloons

Hi!

It's Jane here today with some birthday card ideas using the Balloon Bash stencil and a couple of Birthday Sentiment sets.


Here are the Uniko products that I used:
BalloonBashStencilPP     
 BirthdaySentimentsPP  BirthdayWishesPP

For my first card I picked four distress ink colours that I knew would blend together prettily and simply inked through the Balloon Bash stencil using the round and oval balloon apertures allowing the colours to overlap.


I die cut the balloon stencilled sheet into a stitched square ans matted it onto white and then a turquoise card base. I finished off with a sentiment from Birthday Wishes and stamped it onto a stitched die cut rectangle and popped it on top of the balloons. 

For my next card I used the long thin balloon from the Balloon Bash stencil and five different shades of green distress ink.


I drew in the strings with a fineline pen and then die cut the balloon stencilled card into a long thin stitched rectangle - thought it echoed the balloon shape well. I then matted it onto a pearlescent green card and stamped the greeting from Birthday Sentiments onto a die cut fishtail banner and hand cut the Wish to show the word shape and popped it up onto foam squares for more dimension.

My final share is a simple CAS card.


I used three colours of distress ink and the oval balloon aperture from the Balloon Bash stencil. I stamped the main greeting from Birthday Sentiments straight on top of the balloon and then added a little sub greeting at the bottom spanning the stencilled balloon string.



Thanks so much for looking today. I hope you're enjoying all the birthday celebrations going on here at Uniko and I know you'll be looking forward to the Sneak Peeks and Introductions to the February Birthday Release coming later this week.

And remember to keep crafting!

Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. I love the effect of the inks overlapping. Beautiful cards Jane! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated