Monday 17 February 2020

8th Birthday & February Release Sneak Peeks

Woohoo!

It is finally time to share the 'official' sneak peeks for the 8th Birthday February Release! With so much FUN & excitement already, it has been hard to keep these till now & you might have already spotted LOTS of peeks at the new products being released around social media! 

Anyway, this month I have 7 new clear stamp sets and 1 designer die collection to match a previously released clear stamp set.  All the new products will be available to purchase on Sunday 23rd February 9pm GMT. 

Okay, let's have a look at the peeks...





With my current obsession with Outlined Sentiments, I thought it was time to expand the collection and the Uniko clear stamp line up was also in need of a new Alphabet set. Wait till you see this set in action all that it contains! 




This next peek is of a new Background Block. You know I love a background block and yummy pattern! This one is such a fun design and starts the theme of a collection of Art Deco styled stamps for this release.




The 1920's and Art Deco design style has always captured me and with us entering 2020, I thought it quite apt to bring my love of the style into a collection of stamps. This set is filled with fun birthday and celebration sentiments in a wonderful Art Deco style font.




It has been a while since I last released a Background Builders clear stamp set, but this new addition featuring 5 Art Deco designs is sure to be a wonderful addition to the series and also compliments the two peeks above beautifully.




As each day passes, I am seeing more and more little signs that Spring is not far away. With that in mind I couldn't resist adding another flower to the Spring Botanical collection. This time a beautiful tulip. 




You might be thinking with this next peek that you've seen it before, Pinstripes. You have, but the orientation of the stripes on the stamp have changed! Another fun Background Block and staple design to add to your collection! 




Lastly for the stamps I couldn't resist another silhouette design. The previously released Just Because clear stamp set remains a favourite of mine, the floral/foliage silhouette is a stamp with beautiful possibilities. By adding this new foliage silhouette to the mix, it is sure to add more. 




Lastly for this release I have one Designer Die collection. This time to coordinate with another favourite of mine, Kindness Blooms. I can't wait to show you how fun this designer die collection is! 

That is all the sneak peeks for this release, which means tomorrow the FUN starts!! Myself and my awesome Brand Ambassadors will be back to start the product introductions with lots of inspiration. 

I'd LOVE to know what you are most excited to see in this line up of products and what your favourite is! 




Win Stamps For A Year! DON'T FORGET to enter the HUGE prize giveaway on THIS post too! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today & I do hope you will come back & see what these sneak peeks can do?! 

Hugs


9 comments:

  1. Looks like this is going to be another amazing release and I'll definitely be adding to my shopping basket on Sunday. Can't wait to see more of the outlined alphabet and the kindness blooms dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all looking VERY exciting Bev! Can't wait to see them in all their glory! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love all these, they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So exciting! Can't wait.......!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those roaring 20s sentiments look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is the outline alpha, it's so great to customise sentiments and colour to match the card's palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo so excited for this release! Love the outline letters, LOVE art deco anything and looking forward to the dies too as I have that stamp set. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so fun!
    I like these words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks exciting! Off to check the new release posts!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated