Thursday 3 September 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration

 Hello! 

It's Jane here today with some ideas using Uniko stencils and the BIG & BOLD stamps.


Now we all like to have a quick and easy card up our sleeves for those times when we're pressed for time. And stencils are just the best for these occasions. 

For my first card I've combined the Seeing Stars stencil with the BIG & BOLD Wish stamp and matching die.


I used three colours of distress oxide inks to create the background and then die cut the wish from card to match the base card. 

I then stamped the rest of the greeting straight onto the card - crooked! So what do we do to cover these mistakes? Yep stamp it again onto scrap card and pop it up on foam pads to cover up the mishap!

And this card pretty much set me up for the rest of today's cards. I more or less used the same design for each of them. 

This card uses the In The Forest stencil and the BIG & BOLD Happy stamp and matching die.



It was as I was cleaning up the stencil for the star card that I realised there was way too much ink left on to waste. Too late for that card but for the next two I spritzed the stencils and took a negative print and got a bonus card made with very little extra effort.

My last card uses the Pure Florals Chrysanthemum stencil and the BIG & BOLD Hugs stamp.


So what do you think? Are you liking the more subtle effect of the negative print or are you a bold and more defined sort of person? Whichever you decide I hope that I may have given you some ideas for combining stencil backgrounds with sentiments and that you'll be inspired to have a play yourself.

Thanks for looking today, I'm really grateful for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting! 

Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. So inspiring Jane! I love the bold stencils but the negative prints are lovely and subtle and that would be useful sometimes. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great. I like the bold colours best!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated