Sunday 4 July 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - The One, Two or Three Question Using Organic Wishes

 Hey!

It's Jane here today with that one, two or three images question again!


Today I'm using the beautifully whimsical Organic Wishes stamps and I'm kicking off with just the one image. 

I inked up a piece of card with distress oxide wilted violet and picked raspberry inks - have to be my favourite colours ever! Then I die cut it into a small stitched square and stamped the heart dandelion head using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. 

I placed this square just above the sentiment and matted it onto purple card and then a white card base.  



For my next card I changed the inks to cracked pistachio and salty ocean - another favourite combo. 

I repeated the same process but this time using the open seed head stamp and two die cut squares. I placed the greeting in the middle and matted it onto turquoise card and then a white card base.



My final card follows the same process again but this time using three squares and three distress ink colours - seedless preserves, squeezed lemonade and picked raspberry.

I used two of the dandelion heads and added in the two tiny seeds falling down the squares. The sentiment was stamped in the bottom right corner and I used a raspberry pink matt before adhering it onto a white card base.



So now I need to ask that question - one, two or three images? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks so much for looking today.  Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Great cards..I love your colour combos but 2 or 3 images for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely.

    But in answer to your question . . . I LOVE the simplicity and white space of the first (ONE) card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all brilliant. My first thought was 3 images, then I looked more closely and thought 2 looks good and then I thought one works well too! So sorry, I am no help! Wonderful colours and ink blending xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated