Wednesday 24 August 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Natures Treasures II

Good morning!

Anita here with some Brand Ambassador inspiration for you and for today's projects I've chosen to use an oldie but definitely goodie.  The Natures Treasures II Clear Stamp Set is one of my most favourite leafy sets in my stash, I just adore the design, and love the fact that Uniko also have the same design in a stencil and mask set too. 

For all three of my projects today I've also used sentiments from the Birthday Wishes Clear Stamp Set.

Ok, first up I've done a little masking and paired the leaf image with the Background Blocks Pinstripe Clear Stamp...


Firstly, I stamped the leaf image in a pale ink before colouring the inside of the leaves with Copic markers.  I then masked the leaves in order to stamp the pinstripe background without going over the centre of the leaves.  Once dry I then re-stamped the leaf image in Versamark before heat embossing in white.  I finished by stamping the sentiment in black before adhering the die cut panel to the card base.



Next up I used the stencil...


This one layer card was super simple to make and for a change I chose a coloured card base.  I used the two different sized images from the stencil to ink blend the leaves in Distress Oxides in Iced Spruce and Dried Marigold.  Finished with a sentiment stamped in black.  



And finally, just some stamping and embossing..


I stamped the leaves in green and re-stamped with some subtle brown ink on the tips of the leaves, then stamped again with the green to blend it out.  I stamped the flourishes from the set and heat embossed these in gold and copper, and finished once again with a sentiment stamped in black.  



I hope you like these and that it encourages you to dig out some older items in your stash.  I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer yet but autumn is starting to creep in, we've had such dry, hot weather here in the UK so some of the leaves are already beginning to change.  So that's where I got my inspiration for these cards.

Enjoy the rest of your week.  We have a bank holiday this coming weekend here in the UK so I'm certainly looking forward to that extra day off!

Stay safe, sending crafty hugs


3 comments:

  1. I love these..super classy and suitable for either gender too. Clever how you over stamped and embossed with versamark in the first one..need to give that a go..I never think to use coloured card for my base..good idea for a change and your third card with the embossed twists over the leaves ..lovely. Thank you for the inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful trio of leafy cards - the first one in particular appeals with it's understated elegance - thank you for the inspiration
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic set of cards Anita. Love them all and how you have kept them wonderfully CAS. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated