Thursday 23 February 2023

BA inspiration: Balloon Bash and Mid Century Modern Squares

Hello friends!

Good Morning and Hope you all are well!

Vinita here with my first inspiration post. As you all know it's Uniko's 11th Birthday this month. So be sure to join the linky party here to win a Uniko Prize  £25 eGift Certificate!

A Birthday card with Uniko Birthday Balloon Bash clear stamp set. This is such a fabulous set I can't get enough of it! So here is my card:

I started on a white panel using Uniko - Mid Century Modern Squares stencil. First I inked it with various yellow shade inks and then again placed the stencil over the yellow design as shown in the pic using red ink.

And outlined the image using a black pen shown in the above pic.

Stamped a balloon image and fussy cut it, adhered it with foam tape. I added a string from the same set. And completed it with a large wish sentiment from Uniko Big & Bold- Wish stamp and die set.

This stamp set makes it so easy to create! What do you think?

So, guys, there is still some time to join, would love to see what you all come up with!

Happy crafty hugs!
Vinita

 

4 comments:

  1. Great first Brand Ambassador Inspiration post Vinita. I love Balloon Bash products too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card - love CAS and this is a fabulous example!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the stencil on your card! Great Balloon Bash card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated