Wednesday 27 September 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Autumn Vibes

Good morning!

Anita here with a trio of cards for you today.  The weather here in the UK is certainly telling us it's autumn and although the leaves haven't yet started to turn, I thought I would go with an autumnal theme.  I've used the same little batch of ink colours on all of these cards.

First up, I've used one of the Background Blocks stamp sets, Layered Modern Floral...


On a white panel I stamped the image, which is created using two main stamps from the set, together with some tiny accent stamps.  For the flowers I initially stamped using a pale orange shade, then re-stamped with a mid orange tone applied to the stamps with a blending brush to the inner parts and then a third time with a dark orange applied to the very centres.  For the leaves I stamped first with a lightish green and then applied a darker olive shade to various parts when re-stamping.  I finished with some of the individual leaves and dots to fill the design.  The sentiment is from the Simply Said set which I've stamped in brown ink.  The panel was then die cut with a scalloped rectangle and adhered flat to the card base.


My second project is a one layer card using the Beautiful Blooms III stamp set...


I kept this one super simple.  I stamped the flower first, letting each shade dry before stamping the next layer, this just stops the images bleeding when using dye inks.  I then masked the flower and stamped the two leaf/stem images either side, building up those layers too.  I finished with a sentiment stamped in brown, this one being from the Organic Wishes stamp set.  


And for my final card, I've revisited a layout/design I used to use a lot, using the Organic Wishes set...


I stamped the images in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed in white.  I then used the emboss resist technique, firstly masking off a vertical section and then ink blending the background with four shades of dye ink.  I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle and stamped the sentiment from the same set, before adhering the panel flat to the card base.


Thanks for taking a look, have a lovely Wednesday!

 

5 comments:

  1. Three amazing CAS cards, love the beautiful flowers and the palette! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these , they are all super! Lovely autumnal shades too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards Anita - loving your colours and the way you have 'shaded' the images with multiple layers of ink.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. I love how you showcased the different products with the same colours. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated