Tuesday 5 December 2023

Introducing... Background Blocks Layered Stripes

Happy Tuesday.

Welcome to the first day of the December 2023 mini release introductions. This release we are adding to Uniko's popular Background Blocks series. I love pattern and I love quick, clean & simple cards. Background Blocks fit the bill for all these and prove to be such versatile additions.

This next addition to the series is Background Blocks Layered Stripes, let's have a look at it in action...


  Anita



Bev



Izzy












I love seeing the creativity of the Brand Ambassadors and how they read my mind executing designs I struggled with! I hope you are as inspired as I am. 

This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available 9am GMT Friday 8th December 2023. 


Crafty Hugs






5 comments:

  1. A smashing array of cards from everyone. 🥰I love seeing other older uniko stash used alongside new stamps. 👩🏻‍🎨 No stamp likes to be left uninked or uncut for long do they!🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous set of cards to highlight the versatility of this block. Inspired and inspiring, all!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and samples! Love all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! LOVE this Background Blocks Layered Stripes! Really striking and versatile! Fabulous inspirations, they all show so well the versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous work with a stunning stamp
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated