Monday 15 April 2024

Welcome to, You're going to Flip Week & a Sneak Peek!

Hello, happy Monday and welcome to, You're Going To Flip Week! 

Myself and the Brand Ambassadors are doing things a little different this week. Mainly because I am a little 'off' schedule with a spell of poorly Beans, poorly husband's working from home and taking over the studio, the start of craft shows and then two weeks Easter holidays, I didn't want to rush a bigger release, but I didn't want to wait to bring you this either. 

This week on the blog leading up to Saturday when this NEW Ink & Flip layering stencil is available, we will be revisiting all the previously released Ink & Flip Stencils in turn each day with lots of inspiration on how to use these stencils. 

Hence, the naming of this week, You're Going to Flip Week! 

Let's have a look at the sneak peek...





I just love starting the week with a sneak peek 😃 and I think you might just flip 😉 when you see this in action in a few days. I hope you will join us this week for the fun and don't worry, there are new stamps on the way in May! 

Crafty Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I need a bigger peek to figure this one out! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this week and trusting it will be flipping good
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to discover it, I'm curious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated