Friday 19 April 2024

You're Going to Flip - Introducing Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil

Hello & Welcome to You're Going to Flip Week! 

It's been such a fun week on the blog, I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. Today though, I am super excited as we finally get to introduce you to the NEW Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil. 

So let's get straight to the hop...

















Wow! I absolutely LOVE seeing how the Brand Ambassadors use new products. They always think of things I haven't thought of! 

This new stencil will be available on the website HERE tomorrow at 9am BST and I hope you will join us here on the blog for our usual Brand Ambassador Release Day Blog Hop & Giveaway.

Crafty Hugs

3 comments:

  1. WOW - a stunning stencil and the DT have really made it sing with their wonderful cards... i am tempted...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! This butterfly remember me the origami ones, it's wonderful and offers a lot of possibilities! Love seeing it in action! Amazing inspirations from you and the Brand Ambassadors!! A fabulous new Ink & Flip layered stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly design! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated