Tuesday 15 October 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Autumn has arrived!

Hi all, 

Steph here with my Uniko Brand Ambassador post for October and given that the weather has now and truly turned, I thought I'd celebrate Autumn rather than moaning about how cold and wet it is! (But I might still moan a bit!).

For this card I have used Uniko I Love Coffee stamp set, just what is needed on a soggy autumnal day! My floral background uses Uniko Beautiful Blooms II stamp set which I think works beautifully in the orange and browns I have chosen for my card. 


Using fawn / brown based colours I turned the Uniko English Country Garden - Butterflies into moths for my next card. I stamped the solid butterfly over the background and added one of each the small and large butterflies using foam pads. 


My final card uses Uniko Winter Botanicals: Sweet Broom stamp set. I masked a section across the upper part of the card on which I later stamped the sentiment from Uniko Floral Vines stamp set. 

So that's my autumnal inspiration to match the autumnal weather (might be nicer if the rain would stop!). Thanks for stopping by.

Much love

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated