Hi, Julie here with a card I made quite awhile ago and realised I hadn't shared so I thought I would!
I was cleaning up the front end of my computer yesterday and came across this card I made a few months back but what with Christmas in July and the Christmas release it got forgotten about so here it is!
It's on the same lines as one I made using the Peony set here. The ladies at my Wednesday art group loved it and so I did a class to show them how to watercolour a stamped bloom but in the end I used the Lily set as it was simpler for them to paint. Perhaps now we have done a simple flower we may go back and try this bloom.
I used watercolours instead of inks to paint my rose which I stamped with a pale ink on mixed media paper so that the outline didn't show. The finished bloom was then fussy cut and attached to my die cut panel on which I'd stamped the greeting, a mix of Doodle Flowers and an older set, You Are, Yes You, with Memento London Fog.
The diecut panel was then added to a white top folding note card.
That's all from me for the mo but thanks for stopping by!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated