Tuesday 7 February 2012

Uniko Studio Design Team - Amy Wanford

Today I am excited as the fun really begins to start for Uniko Studio & I get to introduce one of the two members (for now *wink*) of the design team.

Now, this lady probably won't need much of an introduction to some of you as she IS amazing when it comes to CAS cards!

I am excited & honoured to introduce the AMAZING and talented .... Amy Wanford!


I first came across Amies when I found out about Papertrey Ink & the A Passion for Papertrey Ink Blog. I was lucky enough to meet Aimes at a fun filled stamping, card making day back in October 2010 & she is as lovely as her blog posts read. 

Welcome aboard Aimes! I'm SO excited to see the magic she has worked with the 2 stamp sets, but I am being good and waiting till Saturday 11th Feb like you do to see what she has created! If you haven't stopped by Aimes' BLOG. Go have a look it's CAS fantastic! 

So as I don't have a card to share, so I thought I'd pick a few of Aimes' projects to show how amazing she is & what inspiration I have sought from Aimes.



As you can see she can work wonders with a stamp! Not only is Aimes now a design team member for Uniko Studio, but she is already one of the 3 behind A Passion For Papertrey Blog Challenges, a design team member for CASE Study Blog but also has some amazing achievements in the crafting world. 

To state a few of these achievements Aimes has been published in both CARDS magazine & PAPERCRAFTS magazine! AND she also made it in the TOP 5 of Gallery Idol last year 2011. Well Done Aimes! You can check out more of her successes over on her blog.

So, thats it for today I am afraid, BUT I will be back tomorrow (on time if I can get this scheduling thing worked out again & it doesn't erase my post!) with another FABULOUS design team member!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. YAY! WHOO -HOO! Huzzzahhh! WAY TO GO AIMES! You could not have chosen better for your design team. All the very best ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo hoooooooooooo Big fan of aimes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amy! I have definitely seen her work in print! How exciting for her to be working with your design line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimes is one awesome designer, you are so lucky to have her!
    Well done Amy :)
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is all so exciting! Any company that sells high quality clear stamps gets the thumbs up from me! Wishing you all the best with your new business and Aimess is a fabulous cardmaker so I can't wait to see her designs Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aimes style of card making! Great choice for your team Beverley :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You couldn't have picked a better girl for the job Bev, I squealed when I saw her announcement earlier on her blog. It makes me all the more excited to see your new stamp line now too!!

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aimes is def one of my papercrafting heroes! Can't wait to see who else you have on board!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait till the 11th to see all the fab stamp-a-luscious creations! Best of luck Bev, you deserve it hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aimes is a crafting superstar & a very sweet lady to boot! She's also very good at making me spend my money ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated