Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Fond Farewell & A Warm Hello...

Hey!

Today we have a Fond Farewell to one of Uniko Studios Design Team members who has been with us since before day 1 when Uniko Studio was only an idea on paper!

Due to life & work commitments Kerry is stepping down from the Design Team :( I'm going to miss seeing Kerry's Layerlicious Lovliness on the DT Blog Hops but I am sure she will still be creating with Uniko Studio products now & then! 

THANK YOU Kerry for all your hard work and support with Uniko Studio it is truly appreciated. Hugs x

With fond farewells always comes a Warm Hello... as I now get to introduce you to the newest member of the Uniko Studio Design Team...




The one & only super talented Taheerah! 

I was super excited when Taheerah agreed to be Guest Designer last month for release & she certainly 'WOW'ed me with her creation using Uniko Studio products. So when Taheerah said she would join the permanent DT I was beyond ecstatic! You're going to LOVE stopping by Taheerah's blog HERE to see her creations :)

I know you'll all give Kerry a fond virtual hug farewell & Taheerah a warm hug hello :) I thought I make a SUPER simple & CAS card as it be wrong not to have a project to share...




The Gerbera's were still on my desk after making yesterdays card so made this nearly one layer card, this time I used the solid bloom and paired it with a sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #1. I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout for my card seen HERE and below and again I used the Dynamic Duos Anniversary Challenge colours I picked yesterday. 









Did you miss the May Design Team Blog Hop HERE? Well, there is still time to comment along the hop to win a prize & there is also a CASE challenge going on & a prize is up for grabs for the challenge too! 

Did you know Uniko Studio is on Facebook? We have a page HERE and it's updated regularly with all the goings on here at Uniko Studio. It would make my Birthday if you'd pop over & like my page! If we get to 200 likes before my birthday is over I will draw a lucky FB liker for a prize too!!

That's all from me today, I'm off out for my birthday today, a spot of retail therapy, self indulgence, a meal out and getting my geek on later to see the NEW Star Trek in 3D! 

I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you maybe up to! Thanks for stopping by :)


Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Lucky Limeade
Ink: SU! Poppy Parade, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera & All Occasion Sentiments #1

9 comments:

  1. And another one! This card ticks every single box for me! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    Taheera is awesome, she'll be a fantastic addition to your amazing team. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy.

    Sorry to see Kerry go - but welcome Taheera loved her work as guest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully dramatic - love that bold bloom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Beverley and what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Taheerah! She is going to be awesome with this new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great addition to your design team! Congrats, Taheerah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH Bev! I totally LUV this CAS card - such bold, crips image and it totally POPS off the page! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love that big bold flower :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Love that big bold flower :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated