Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dynamic Duo CAS style!


Hey!

Today I have a duo of cards to share, as they are both super CAS I thought that some of you would be disappointed if I just showed this first card...




I used the current Dynamic Duos challenge colours HERE and seen below for my cards, a perfect colour combo for masculine cards. I decided to ink up Background Builders: Round In Circles to create a simple birthday card. 




After I had finished the first card I decided to go on and make a little 10.5 cm square card using the same colours and the grunge circle from the set, using up a few more scraps of left over CS...




This is my favourite out of the two cards today and is perfect for the current challenge over on Addicted to CAS HERE whose code word is Birthday. 




It seems quite in the studio today as with having Abbey here to help with tasks to be done they're getting done quicker! The studio organisation is coming along nicely too so fingers crossed I'll get to share some photos soon! 

Thats all from me today, thanks for stopping by.


Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Pacific Point, Black from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Round In Circles, Time & FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Sizzix Framelits Star Dies, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Rhinestones & Foam Adhesive

12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Beverley, you just make such amazing cards! These are both stunning! Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw much beautiful cards on your blog!! These two are also really original and I love the color combo.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you've left!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very eye-catching CAS design Beverley. Love the stars!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at ATCAS.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverley! I love that colour combination! Perfectly CAS cards that are just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are stunning in their simplicity! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Beverley ....Love the Blue with Grey~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards, really love the second one. Congratulations on your recent Honourable mentions, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both super cute cards, love the pattern non the first card and the bling on the second. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards! Love that 2nd one alot Thanks for joining in with ATCas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Card Beverley. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Lovely clean & simple design and your star just pops off the page!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated