Saturday 14 September 2013

The Saturday Show!

Hey!

I'm SO happy you've stopped by today as I've prepared one of my FAVE posts, The Saturday Show, where I share some of the FABulous creations I have spotted around blogland or been emailed from super lovely customers using their Uniko Studio products. It gives me such a BUZZ and I'm sure you will be inspired by what I have to share with you today...

First up is this beauty from N@Ali...




N@Ali has used Background Builders: Lattice (back in stock soon) on her card & used such a lovely soft & muted colour combination. The sentiment is from Flower Power #3 and finishes the card off perfectly stamped on the banner. You can check out more of N@Ali's creations HERE on her blog and HERE over at CAS(E) this Sketch! 

Next up is Jane and she has been super busy creating cards using Uniko Studio products it was hard to choose which ones to share with you here today! 



On this first card, Jane has used the Graphic Flowers Designer Dies, the friend sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #3 and peeking from behind the smallest flower a circle image from Background Builders: Round In Circles. 

I just love the cluster of flowers die cut from such a lovely mix of patterned papers which work so well together. It has also inspired me to think about using more patterned papers in my CAS card designs. 

This next card also by Jane captured my attention as I am still loving designs on an angle...




Jane has used Background Builders: Flower Power & the Just for You sentiment from Flower Power #2 to create a perfectly stamped card in an awesome colour combination, with added balance from the tiny purple flowers, plus the angle. Love it! Be sure to pop on by Jane's blog HERE to see more wonderful & daily inspiration. 

Next up is Sarah from Sazzle Dazzle Crafts with this beauty...




Sarah emailed me the link to her card (thank you) and has combined a sentiment from Flower Power #2 and the striped circle from Background Builders: Round In Circles with a butterfly from Clearly Besotted, which shows the versatility of stamping products and supplies. I love the colours Sarah has used too. Be sure to check out more of Sarah's creations HERE.

The last cards I am sharing today are by Gillian from Made With Sparkle...






The Washi trend is still in full swing and Gillian has showcased Uniko Studio's Wonderful Washi clear stamp sets on her cards just beautifully.  I just LOVE the bright colours and over layering of the vellum washi strips on the first card and the angle and blue strips of the second. Be sure to check out more of Gilian's creations HERE.

That's all the customer creations I have to showcase with you today, be sure to pop on by their blogs and share some love there too. 

I LOVE to see what you have created & showcase your creations here on the blog for others to see, but I don't always know where you all are in blog land so just drop me an email with a link or send me a photo of your creation to share on the next 'The Saturday Show' post.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my card amongst your Saturday picks Beverley it's a real honour especially being up against those other fabulous cards too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my cards to share. I'm so thrilled you think I'm doing well with your products. I have to say they've given me much pleasure and been so versatile to use. Keep up the good work Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS creations ladies :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! thank you so much for featuring my card! I'm also so glad that Cath in the MFW featured #0309 using your products as well! Yay! I'm really having fun with my order: excellent quality products, and great designs, can't ask for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you for featuring my cards Beverley, I am loving my washi set right now, think the xmas set will be my next purchase

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love N@ Ali's card. That is seriously beautiful and sophisticated. I also love all the washi stuff too. Well done ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated